Saturday, September 19, 2015

Viento, alaćati

When I reached hotel I was tired as hell, I wanted to go and rest immediately. I saw this beautiful hotel and it was like my all tiredness has gone.

Hotel was not that big but very beautiful and flowers everywhere. One thing I liked most was the roads were so quite and so peaceful my heart almost fell in Love with this place. I wanted to live here and don't come back to my country, because my country is always full of pollutions and it is not peaceful at all.



The hotel was small not very small, there was Jacuzi inside and I loved it. They welcomed us very politely.

In the night time outside of the rooms there will be always someone playing guitar and singing romantic songs. How cool was that right? We stayed here for two days and no one was ever willing to go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment