Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Trip to turkey



For the first time EVER I went to a Europe country and yes it is one of the most amazing and beautiful country ISTANBUL, Turkey.

When I grew up, I always wanted to travel the world and explore nature. Traveling life is always what I wanted, But always due to some circumstance this was not possible. And after getting married I was not hoping that one day this could also happen, but guess what me and my husband have same dreams to travel the world. So we worked hard to get it.

Ok! Not only me and my husband went to turkey. We went with a group that includes my cousins and friends of my cousins. Without them I don't think this trip will be even possible, because it is not very expensive as we go with a group. First I thought this will be not enjoyable because I don't know their friends personally. So I was very quite until I reach there. My husband too.



When we reached to turkey airport our tour guide was there to welcome us and it was so sweet of her. From the moment I was thinking yes! I'm in Europe. She was very nice and kind gave a little introduction and went with us to our hotel. On our way to hotel we saw the beautiful places in Istanbul which I took some pictures, but unfortunately I couldn't add much to this.

After reaching the hotel I got little sick because of nausea and was very very tired after traveling like for 8 hours.

Second day As tours started I got to along with others too and believe me they were very friendly at the end I thought without them this trip will not be this enjoyable and memorable.

We explored many places and this is one place that was very very beautiful name as Dolmabache Palace. It was so breath taking. There was a huge garden with full of different type of flowers. It was so beautiful.


This was huge place from outside and inside and I was very tired walking around  the whole day. We did enjoyed a lot this day.

2 comments: