Saturday, September 19, 2015

Dream do come true

So after exploring whole Istanbul we flew to Alacati. The whole place have a very old french look which is the most beautiful thing and I love it. After around 3 hour drive we reached home. This was the most annoying thing I faced in the whole trip. The traveling time, it take 3 to 4 hrs to reach anywhere in there. We were grown up in a small country and in here it take just 10 to 15 mins to reach anywhere. That's why I was very tired, however we always enjoy inside of the van that we traveled like singing song, bitching and telling jokes and all.



On our way to hotel Viento I saw this newly wed couple was going for a photo shoot. Believe me the brides look beautiful and very happy. I tired to take a picture from in front of them but unfortunately I couldn't reach that much close so I got this picture from the back. Still I got what I wanted as the bride looks so happy.

And after looking at the bride I was thinking about my special day. It made me really happy too, because I knew every girl will have this dream when they are like 15 yrs old or pretend to be the worlds beautiful princes and always someday their dream come true as my dreams also came true!

No comments:

Post a Comment