Saturday, December 26, 2015

Amilla Fushi


The "Amilla Fushi" which translates in to "My Home Land" is a beautiful and the newest luxury resort in Maldives.

So I went this resort with my husband for a weekend and I almost felt like as my home land when I came to this resort. 


After knowing that we are locals but not tourist the people on this resort gave us a very warm welcome. I was thinking they always give importance to foreigners but I was happy that they don't treat any different to us and that was the best part.



This resort is so calm and peaceful.. The crystal clear water in water villas and the white sand beaches are awesome. It was very relaxing. Since the resort is very new inside of the resort was not very beautiful but very clean. We reached water villa after driving like 4 mins and it was amazing. The villas were at the end of the resort all protected from other local that live in the resort. 

My whole experience to this trip was just amazing.











1 comment: